Muggenverjager (Engels, oorspronkelijk uit het Spaans)

Nieuwsberichten over kattenverjagers die hoge pieptoon in de tuinen verspreiden. Het kan tevens gaan om muizenverjagers, dierenverjagers, muggenverjagers of mollenverjagers.
Plaats reactie
mosquito
Site Admin

Muggenverjager (Engels, oorspronkelijk uit het Spaans)

Bericht door mosquito » 02-12-2014 18:33

This is written by a young Spanish-speaking person that was forced to live with an "ultrasonic" insect deterrent in their house, because their parents did not believe them that they were affected.

Translation into English:
“My aunt sold my mother an apparatus that was supposed to be fantastic to get rid of mosquitos. So, they installed it at home and I started to hear the ringing in her ears, it bothered me. They would say that it was not possible to hear, that it is just my imagination and wouldn’t allow me to turn it off.
I started to have problems sleeping, headaches,…until I decided that it was better to get told off by my parents than having to listen to that thing one minute more. So every time they turned it on, I would turn it off. The noise it made when I got really close was horrible.”

Original in Spanish (entry 53 on this page https://www.meneame.net/story/aparatos- ... -retirados)
"A mi madre se lo vendió mi tía de que era super genial el anti mosquitos. Lo metieron, les dije que eso me pitaba en los oídos, que era molesto. Ellos en las suyas que no, que no se oye, que es mi imaginación y que no me dejaban quitarlo.
Empecé a no dormir, a tener dolor de cabeza,... hasta que me dio por que la solución era mejor tragarme la bronca de mis padres que escuchar eso un minuto más. Cada vez que lo ponían corría a desconectarlo, el chirrido que hacia cuando me acercaba era horrible"

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Nieuws over kattenverjagers”